Tu si môžete stiahnuť softvérové nástroje RC GTD.
RC GTD Tiddly Wiki beta(Na rozbalenie archívu prosím použite Winzip alebo 7zip.)
- Tiddlywiki is pre-filled with common categories and contexts
- Waiting for... context is placed outside of the context list for easy access
- "Ad new" and "Create new" buttons were added and rearranged to enhance outlining capabilities
- View template includes action button - every tiddler can have a action assigned
- New Project template is matching the GTD methodology for project planning
- Projects are either active or future (important was removed), future tag can be toggled in project view mode
- Tiddlers and contexts can be deleted in view mode
- With added description of the GTD review process
- Supports sub-contexts
- Added version with calendar feature (for full mobility)
- Further support for mobility
- Autosaving enabled by default
- Lazy autosaving disabled by default
- Action aging set to 7 by default
- Saving backup to a single file copy
- RC GTD now allows creation of sub-contexts without the need to manually edit tiddlers. Now it is even more convenient!
- Includes functionality from the new GTDPlugins 1.2.0. To read about the new features please visit d3.
- Thanks to a great suggestion from Daniel Baird RC-GTD now includes tagglytagging from MonkeyPirateTiddlyWiki
- new sub-categories can be added through "category" button and are not limited in depth anymore. Works like charm!
- new sub-context button was added to allow adding of sub-context into context tiddlers (new sub-contexts tend to appear after reopening of the parent tiddler)
- corrected bug where some actions didn't appear in the review summary
- corrected bug where People&Meetings context didn't list actions
- corrected bad naming of the download files
Known issue - to allow next level of sub-contexts you have to manually
replace the CONTEXTNAME with the name of the sub-context in its tiddler
If you wish to download the previous version click here.